Ajman Free Zone
Ajman has two main free zones, which are Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMCFA) and Ajman Free Zone AFZA. Setting up your company in a free zone in Ajman offers you the needed accessibility to the end-to-end port and all nearby airports. You can also benefit from all the offered value-added packages, the highly developed infrastructure and flexible accommodation options that will easily fit your needs.
AFZ has witnessed a high growth in lots of sectors such as; healthcare, retail, food & beverages, education and further. It offers the investors a wide range of professionally managed and customized options of warehouses, offices and business centers. Along many other business supporting products and services options such as ; onsite accommodation that is built according to the highest standards of comfort and security , freelancer hub that gives you the opportunity to start your business and plan its progress your own way without any restrictions of long term commitments , or even getting a +20 years land lease service to build your own business according to your vision and needs.
Ajman Media City Free Zone AMCFZ is the newly formed free zone in Ajman. It offers licenses and great facilities to many business domains, beside the media and digital areas. It covers the fields of software designing, freight forwarding, travel and tourism, Interior designing, auditing and accounting, event management , general trading, media production housing, HR consulting and many more. AMCFZ also offers different facility options for the resident companies such as; shared permanent/temporary desk space, shared permeant office or full-time executive office.
- No import and export duty imposed
- Get corporate tax exemption
- Get 100% ownership
- Get 100% repatriation on profit
- Get personal income tax exemption
There are some particular advantages of considering Ajman freezone for starting a company and continuing business.
- You will find Ajman Freezone as a cost efficient city with respect to the company registration.
- The rents are very low as compared to Dubai and Sharjah
- The power cost is also inconsiderable.
- Four sea ports and two international airports are at a distance of a few minutes.
- The roads, buildings, parking areas, recreational spaces, and hotels are abundant in the city
- Manufacturers can locate the raw material very easily.