Freezones in Dubai
Steps to Setup a Company in UAE Freezone?
Benefits of Setting Up a Business in Dubai Free Zone
- 100% ownership guaranteed (You own the company entirely without the need for a local sponsor.)
- 100% tax exemption on personal or corporate income
- Free impartial consultation (Our dedicated team provide free impartial consultations so that you end up with the best licensing solution that’s tailored to your needs.)
- No physical office space requirements (You are not required to take a physical office space, nor do you need an NOC)
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Exclusion from all import and export duties
- Handy office and warehouse facilities
- Option for a company set up by an individual
Documents Required to Set Up a Business in Dubai Free Zone
For a Business License
- A corporate account opening form
- A board of directors’ resolution sanctioning the opening of the account, and the signatories to the account
- A copy of your company’s certiﬁcate of incorporation
- A copy of your share certiﬁcate
- A copy of the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Copies of passports for all partners in the company
For Opening a Bank Account
- Color copy of shareholder(s)’ passport and visa, if applicable
- Application form
- Business plan
- Board resolution
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
Advantages of setting up a business in Dubai Mainland
the following are the traits which pull an investor towards investing further.
Get a Free Quote
Want to Know The Document
Documents Required to Setup a Freezone Company in Dubai
|For Individual Shareholder||For Corporate Shareholder|
|Passport copies of the expatriate shareholders, directors & managers along with the Visa page and entry stamp (when shareholders enter UAE)||Exact Copy of Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association legalized from the UAE Embassy|
|If the shareholder/manager is on an employment visa of any company in the UAE, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer is required||List of shareholders in ArabicNo Objection Certificate from the Free Zone/ Offshore Authority if the company is a shareholder in proposed LLC|
|National ID card copy of the UAE National Partner||Original Board Resolution for setting up the company with Power of Attorney Notarized and legalized from the UAE Embassy.|
Difference Between the Individual and Corporate Shareholder
A corporate shareholder is a corporation that owns shares in another corporation. A non-corporate shareholder is a person or partnership that owns shares in a corporation. This distinction is easy enough, but in practice, it creates several tax, corporate governance, and legal issues that investors should be aware of.
Frequent Ask Questions
(FZE) stands for Free Zone Establishment, which is a single shareholder limited liability company that can be formed in all the Free Zones in the UAE .
Most free zone companies are completely restricted from doing business in Dubai Mainland, and some exceptions may apply.
Each Free zone represents the perfect residence for a certain business field and uniquely differs from other free zones in the UAE. For example, Dubai Internet City DIC would be perfect for you to form an IT/technology company, while Dubai Airport Free-zone would suit a company with activities in the fields of Imports/exports or logistics.
The most cost-effective free zone is in Fujairah and it is called IFZA
Dubai offers more than 30 free zones for investors. Choosing the right consultancy agency will save you any penalties or wasted time, by following the right procedures and issuing the right license. Contact us for a consultation session.