Free Zone Business Setup in Dubai
We at Company Setup Consultants offer the best location in Dubai for the establishment of business; regardless of the size. We are a UAE-based consultancy service for business setup in Dubai Free Zone that offers easy and quick set up of business. You can choose your ideal packages for Free zone business setup from us. The process for free zone business setup doesn’t require much time and is easy. Our professional business consultants work with you and guide you through the entire process to make your experience an enjoyable one.
Steps to Setup a Company in UAE Freezone?
Benefits of Setting Up a Free Zone Business in Dubai
There is a wide array of benefits for business setup in Dubai free zones. Free zone company setup agents in Dubai make the whole process of getting your up and running easier. Here are the benefits of starting your business in the free zones of Dubai:
- You receive a 100% tax exemption on your personal and corporate income.
- You can have 100% ownership when you set up a business in Dubai free zone.
- You are not required to have a physical office space in the free zone (or a NOC) during the free zone company setup in Dubai.
- You get 100% repatriation of profits and capital for businesses in free zones.
- You receive an exclusion from all forms of import and export duties.
- Free zone company setup in Dubai receives in-house office and warehouse benefits.
- Free zone business setup in Dubai has the option to be set up by an individual.
- Free zone business setup consultants in Dubai provide impartial consultation to get you started.
Documents Required for Free Zone Company Setup Dubai
For a Business License
- Copy of your passport and copies of the passports of any other partners should you have any.
- A completed form for corporate account opening.
- A resolution sanctioning the opening of the account by the board of directors and the signatories to the account.
- Copy of the company’s certificate of incorporation.
- Copy of the company’s draft of the Memorandum of Association, also known as MOA.
- Copy of the company’s share certificate should you have one.
For Opening a Bank Account
- Completed application form.
- The complete business plan.
- The board’s resolution.
- The Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Color copy of your passport and color copies of the passports of your partners should you have any.
Benefits of Setting Up a Mainland Business in Dubai
A while ago, the authorities did not allow foreigners to own 100% of a mainland business in Dubai. However, after some amendments and new laws, foreigners can own 100% of business outside of free zones as well. That means foreigners can start a company in Dubai mainland and be the sole proprietor. Here are the benefits of company formation in Dubai mainland:
Business Consultancy Packages
Get a Free Quote
Want to Know The Document
Documents Required for Shareholder Free Zone Companies in Dubai
|For Individual Shareholder||For Corporate Shareholder|
|Copy of the national ID card of your UAE national partner.||The original board resolution made for setting up the company with the Power of Attorney that was legalized and notarized from the UAE Embassy.|
|If any shareholder is in the UAE on an employment visa, then they will be required to produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer.||List of shareholders in the Arabic No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the free zone or the offshore authority should the company be a shareholder in the proposed LLC.|
|Copies of the visa page and entry stamp (when the individuals entered the UAE) from the passport of the shareholders, directors, and managers.||Exact copy of the certificate of incorporation of the Memorandum of Association (MOA)/ Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA) that is legalized from the UAE Embassy.|
Difference Between the Individual and Corporate Shareholder
The main difference between an individual shareholder and a corporate shareholder is their state of being. An individual shareholder is a natural person whereas a corporate shareholder is an entity. An individual shareholder is a person who bought a corporation’s stock. And a corporate shareholder is a corporation that has bought another corporation’s stock.
Frequent Ask Questions
‘FZE’ is the abbreviation for Free Zone Establishment. FZE or Free Zone Establishment is one of the legal forms of businesses you can form in Dubai and the UAE. It is a combination of a sole proprietorship and a limited liability company. An FZE can only be established in the free zones of Dubai and the UAE. You can establish an FZE easily with the help of a free zone business setup consultants Dubai.
A free zone company in Dubai can only do business with other companies in the free zone. If a business in a free zone wants to do business with the government or other business in mainland Dubai, then they must do so through a local distributor or agent. Other than that, most business formations in free zones cannot do business with the mainland.
Different types of free zones cater to the needs of different types of businesses. For example, an IT company will find that Dubai Internet City (DIC) is the best free zone for them, whereas a logistics business will find Dubai Airport Free-Zone is best for them. You can seek help from free zone company setup consultants Dubai. There are over 30 outstanding free zones in Dubai and the agents will help you select the one that is best for you.
The most affordable free zone in the UAE is in Fujairah. Since Fujairah is an up-and-coming name in the economy of the UAE, they offer time-saving and cost-effective company formation procedures to entrepreneurs.
Business setup in Dubai Freezone may sound simple. But it is only simple when the required company formation steps are completed without any errors and mishaps. Company setup consultants and agents in Dubai are experienced in setting up new businesses in the various free zones in Dubai. They also have the necessary connections to streamline the whole process. You can contact us should you require consultancy.