Mainland Company Setup Dubai
If you are looking forward to forming your separate company, then Company Setup is the right place to visit. We are in this business for a long time and have assisted numerous small and big businesses to grow into something huge. Our Mainland company formation techniques will simply help you to get the best. It is up to you to choose whether you want to set up your business for international trade or local trade and can proceed accordingly. With our mainland business setup options, you can easily set up your company and start operating with the ease and authority required to function freely and earn from the venture.
Get a Free Quote
Advantages of Dubai Mainland Company Setup
Entrepreneurs from all around the globe are starting their company in Dubai thanks to the abundance of benefits provided to businesses here. If you want to make Dubai mainland the location of your new startup, then you are making the right decision. Here the advantages of a new business formation and investing in mainland Dubai:
- There is no tax on both corporate and personal incomes.
- The minimum capital requirement for business setup in Dubai mainland is easily attainable.
- Import and export duties are low.
- Easy to get office spaces.
- Rent or lease for office spaces is affordable and flexible.
- Employment visas are provided depending on the size of the office space.
- Visas for business owner’s spouse, family, and domestic workers.
- Mainland company set up in Dubai requires no yearly auditing.
- Available mainland business setup consultants in Dubai.
- The recruitment process for employees is easy.
- Mainland business setup in Dubai has no restrictions while processing legal documents.
Besides these benefits, mainland company setup agents in Dubai to make the process of getting started with a new business formation easier.
Dubai Mainland License
Documents required for Dubai Mainland Business Setup
The documents required for mainland company setup in the UAE vary for individuals and corporate shareholders.
Documents required for individual shareholders:
- Copies of the passport, the visa page, and the stamp page (from when the individuals enter the UAE) of the foreign shareholders, directors, and managers.
- A No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employers is required should the individual be on an employment Visa of any company in the UAE.
- Copy of the National ID card of the Emirati partner or sponsor.
Documents required for corporate shareholders:
- An exact copy of the Certificate of Incorporation and the Memorandum and Articles of Association that is legalized from the Embassy of the UAE.
- If the company is a shareholder in a proposed LLC, then a list of shareholders (in the Arabic language) and the No Objection Certificate (NOC) are required from the Free Zone or the Offshore Authority.
- The Original Board Resolution for setting up the company is required that has the Power of Attorney that is notarized and legalized from the Embassy of the UAE.
Benefits of Mainland Company Setup in the UAE
Compared to setting up a business in the Free Zones of Dubai, a mainland company formation has different benefits. Free Zones have a lot of benefits, but they also have certain restrictions that may hinder the profitability of the business down the line. Here are the benefits of business setup in Dubai Mainland:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few frequently asked questions about mainland business formations in the UAE. If you have any more questions, you are always welcome to pick our brains. Check for answers to your queries below:
Since Dubai is an international hub for businesses and businessmen from all around the world. It offers a lot of opportunities that are waiting to be grabbed. You can either start a brand-new business or expand your existing business to Dubai. Some of the most lucrative business sectors in Dubai are the IT sector, beauty and personal hygiene sector, retail sector, manufacturing sector, healthcare sector, etc. If you are confused about which sector you want to pursue, you can always contact our company setup professional who will help you through the process of selection.
The government of the UAE is looking to strengthen the non-oil economy of the region. As a result, they are providing a lot of incentives for entrepreneurs and investors to invest in the country. The ease of doing business in Dubai has skyrocketed in recent years. On top of that, Dubai has excellent infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities. Entrepreneurs can use these advantages to jump-start their business. The UAE also has a safe and secure business environment.
The cost of the trade license will depend on the specific business you have in mind. As no two business is the same, the cost of acquiring the trade license will not be the same. It will depend on factors such as the business activities you mean to perform, the physical location of your business, and the other licensing authorities you need to deal with. You can always seek advice from the consultants to calculate the exact costs.
All the license registration processes are handled by the Department of Economic Development in Dubai. There are four types of trade licenses issued by the Department of Economic Development. They are commercial trade licenses, industrial trade licenses, professional trade licenses, and tourism trade licenses. The trade license you need to apply for will depend on the business activities you mean to perform. You can contact our company setup consultants to know the detailed step-by-step process of the registration. You can also rest back and let us handle the license registration for you.
When it comes to small businesses in Dubai, the service industry is the main attraction. Small businesses like beauty salons, cleaning services, cafes, restaurants, delivery services, consultancy agents, translation services, property maintenance services, etc. are very profitable in Dubai. However, keep in mind that the professional trade license will require you to have a minimum educational qualification based on the business activities you mean to perform in the service industry. So, finding a profitable small business market will not be enough, you need to have experience in the field.