Business Locations in Dubai Mainland
Get a Free Quote
- Zero Taxation- none in the case of corporate or personal tax
- No limitation in getting employment visas and easy recruitment process.
- Limited restrictions on a minimum capital requirement.
- No yearly auditing
- No restrictions on processing legal documents
- No restrictions on recruitment
- Low import duty
- Ease of getting affordable space with flexible rent or lease for office anywhere.
Dubai Mainland License
Documents required to Setup Company in Dubai Mainland
For Individual Shareholder
- Passport copies of the expatriate shareholders, directors & managers along with the Visa page and entry stamp (when shareholders enter UAE)
- If the shareholder/manager is on an employment visa of any company in the UAE, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer is required
- National ID card copy of the UAE National Partner
For Corporate Shareholder
- Exact Copy of Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association legalized from the UAE Embassy
- List of shareholders in ArabicNo Objection Certificate from the Free Zone/ Offshore Authority if the company is a shareholder in proposed LLC
- Original Board Resolution for setting up the company with Power of Attorney Notarized and legalized from the UAE Embassy.
Mainland Company Setup Benefits
Frequent Ask Questions
Dubai is an international business hub with lots of opportunities. There are lots of ideas to start a small business or to expand your current one in Dubai. Our team of experts can help you decide what is the best thing for you through an updated market analysis report and other provided services. Contact us for more details.
Dubai is known for its global infrastructure and facilities, and it is considered as an international business hub with unlimited opportunities for business owners. Setting up a company in Dubai means amazing trade opportunity, all needed resources, business support services, high security and it’s a tax-free country.
Depending upon several factors, the trade license cost ranges from AED 30,000 to AED 40,000. It can be considered as a legal holding permit within the UAE as well as other licensing authorities.
In Dubai, the sky is your limit! some of the most preferable ideas are cafes, restaurants , delivery service , property management , recruitment agencies , cleaning services , spas & beauty salons , and many other profitable ideas that can be performed in such international business-supportive environment.
The trade license is issued by the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai.
The cost depends on many factors such as; the type of your business, number and nature of conducted activities, location and many other factors.
Our experts will be happy to help you figuring out the actual cost of starting up your business and what to expect.