The Dubai government is constantly making efforts to make business setup as smooth and easy as possible. Hence, it has recently introduced a new initiative to make obtaining the Dubai trade license even easier. This is known as the Instant Trade License in Dubai.
With this instant license facility, you do not even require an office in order to start a business.
What is the Instant Trade License in Dubai?
The Instant trade license has been introduced as an effort to boost the UAE economy. It allows business people to obtain a professional or commercial trade license within 5 minutes! With an instant trade license, these are the following benefits:
Benefits of Instant Trade License
- Does not require a physical office
- Does not require memorandum of association
- Trade name registration not required for the first year
- Can be completed within 5 minutes
- No need to present the above mentioned documents for the first year. It can be submitted during trade license renewal.
Company Setup Consultants in Dubai can save you the trouble of renting out an office space and obtaining the tenancy contact as we are partnered with Spider Business Center, offering exclusive serviced offices
How to Obtain Instant Trade License in Dubai
The application process for the instant trade license is extremely quick and simple. The application can be completed online using the e-channel portal or can be done by visiting a service center:
- Select your business activities. Make sure that your intended business activities are permissible by the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Choose your company name. The name should also be aligned with the DED guidelines
- Submit your application. This can be done either online via the e-channel portal or by visiting a service center.
The process is very quick and simple and should be done within 5 minutes. You will be required to provide the following information:
- Partners and managers
- Trade name
- Commercial registry
The instant trade license fees are very economical. In fact, the cost of the Instant License in Dubai is just AED 3,000. This includes the cost of trade name registration.
Documents Required for Instant Trade License
There is very minimal documentation required for the instant license. When applying online via the e-channel portal, you simply require the Emirate ID to create an account before completing the process.
If you are applying via service center, the following documents are required:
- Copies of the passports for all the license parties (partners and managers)
- A copy of residence visa and NOC (if applicable).
- A copy of your visa (if applicable).
Keep in mind that the Instant License is available for businesses conducting activities that do not require external approvals.
As you can see, the instant trade license allows you to obtain a trading license in Dubai without requiring an office space. Another solution is to opt for a virtual office, in which you will be granted an office address without having to commit to a physical office space. This is a suitable option for operating the first year under the instant trade license and can be used for long-term use as well.
For further information and assistance on instant license, speak with our experienced consultants. Book your FREE consultation on https://companysetup.ae Call us at +971 558654072, +97143827780 or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org