How to set up an occupational safety training center in Dubai
The first thing to understand is what services one will be learning about in the Occupational Safety Training Centre. This institute provides training that complies with international standards. It also teaches you how to maintain safety in all activities, the guidelines, and means to conduct periodical inspections to ensure the validity of the equipment in the firm. Certificates will be issued after the training completion. Visit companysetup.ae for assistance in establishing your safety training center.
There are many Departments involved in the process of securing a license:
- Department of Economic Development
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority
- Dubai Municipality (Accreditation Department and DHPA)
- Dubai Civil Defence for issuing the Safety Certificate of the premises
- Dubai courts (Notarization of LSA agreement and Power of Attorney)
- Dubai Land Departments
- Certified Interior Designers for the internal fit-outs of the premises
Documents required for securing the license:
- A CV of the shareholder and manager
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Visa status of the shareholder
- Accredited and attested degree of the shareholder
- Local sponsor documents
- List of training courses in English and Arabic
- Comprehensive business plan
- Organizational chart of the company
- Certificate of capital
- List of professionals to be hired
- Floor plan of the premises
- Format copy of the certificate of completion issued to the participants
- List of training facilities, equipment’ and other training resources
The process of securing the license by Dubai 2020:
- The Department of Economic Development (DED) issues a trade name reservation certificate and the initial approval after the shareholders’ clearance.
- The above-mentioned documents are required to be submitted online to the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA). They then require an NOC from the Dubai Civil Defence (DCD) and the Municipality of Health and Public Safety Department.
- After the inspection of the premises and analysis of the floor plan of the centre, the DCD issues the NOC.
- The Dubai Municipality Health and Safety Department issues the NOC after the documents are submitted online on their portal.
- After securing both the NOCs the KHDA online application gets updated and they issue the NOC for the initial approval.
- DED issues the license after the KHDA NOC is submitted along with the required documents.
After the interviews and employment of the staff, the DHA visits for a final inspection and gives the approval for initiating the business.