Why Setup in RAK Freezone?
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits possible
- Zero personal or corporate income taxes
- Very few restrictions on recruiting labor
- Shared services and synergies with other companies
- State of the art infrastructure
Rak Freezone Process
Benefits of Business Setup in RAK FTZ
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) was established to oversee and unite the specialized parks and clients of both Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA).
The below list is what gives these business owners a reason on why they look forward to establishing their company in this place.
- Fast and efficient business set-up and support services
- Fast-track UAE visa issuance
- A wide range of real estate facilities to suit your individual business needs
- Choice of free zone or non-free zone
- Low cost of business set-up and operations
- Ease of doing business
- 100% tax exemptions (no corporate or personal taxes)
- 100% foreign ownership in free zone companies
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- The Massed Services, which provides translation of documents, recruitment of employees, procurement support, creation and printing of corporate materials, and many other services
Speak to our Experts Today
Business Setup Requirements & Procedure
Documents Required for RAK Free Trade Zone:
- 01: Our team will prepare for you a tradename reservation document.
- 02: Our team will prepare your initial approval for the activities.
- 03: You need to provide shareholders’ Passport copies
- 04: The head of management’s Passport copy and CV (resume)
- 05: Management head and shareholder’s personal information on a complete sheet. Our firm will provide the sample.
- 06: We will share a template and you need to prepare a Notarized and attested Power of Attorney that will be appointing us as your legal representative
- 07: Lease agreement and documentation including all the details. We will help you prepare it in no time.
- 08: Some legal complications might require to be handled including registrations for services for which the additional management fees might be applicable as well.
- 09: There might be more details including bank statements would also be required by the authorities. We will enlist to make sure everything will be done on first attempt.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder
- Association/Article of Association would be required to be attested by UAE Embassy at your home country.
- Certificate of registration is required and also attest it by UAE Embassy.
- The board of directors must perform the Board resolution of existing company with attestation finished by the UAE Embassy. We will provide the format.