Branch of A Foreign Company
- A branch of a foreign company can practice professional activities and some commercial and industrial activities.
- An approval from the Ministry of Economy is required for practicing commercial and industrial activities.
- A Branch of a Foreign Company is 100% owned by the parent company, operate under the same name and conduct the same business as the managing firm, in order to open a branch in Dubai.
- A Branch of Foreign Company also requires a Local Service Agent (LSA), who can be a UAE National or a company owned by one or more UAE Nationals.
- A branch of a foreign company must have a manager to represent the company and to open the branch, appointed by the Board of Directors.