UAQ Free Zone Company Formation
- 0% corporate and personal tax
- 100% company ownership
- Full range of business activities permitted
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- 100% import and export tax exemption within the Free Zone
- Simple and fast registration process with excellent customer support
- Hi-tech facilities including office, warehouse and land availability
- Strategic location with access to over two billion consumers
- Ideal location for SMEs and micro-businesses
- Close to two international airports and major sea ports
- Special concessions at UAQ’s sea port
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
- Modern and investor-friendly rules and regulations
- Physical presence in the UAE not required to incorporate your new company.
- No Paid up Share Capital or Annual Audit
- 100% repatriation of Capital and Profits
- All Company Documentation issued within days
- Ability to combine a variety of activities
TYPES OF LICENSE
COMMERCIAL LICENSE (TRADING LICENSE)
There are two types of license for a business formation which fall under this category:
Commercial License: This authorises the import, export, distribution and storing of items specified on the license. A Commercial License can have three different product lines or 10 similar product lines.
General Trading License: This enables the licensee to trade in a wider range of activities and gives the freedom and flexibility to trade in any commodity which is permitted within the UAE.
Note: Commodities which require special approval or clearance from various UAE authorities e.g. explosives and armaments cannot be traded with a General Trading license.
Umm Al Quwain Free Zone Company Setup and Trade License
This is for entities which offer expert or professional advice and is issued to all manner of professionals including artisans and craftsmen. It allows two similar activities.
This allows an individual to operate as a freelance professional, and conduct business in one’s birth name as opposed to a brand name or company. The Freelance Permit is designed for individuals who operate in technology, media and film sectors, and is issued to talent roles, creative roles and selected administrative roles.
This license is for service providers. It permits the licensee to carry out the services specified on the license within the Free Zone, such as Logistics; Courier Services; Insurance Service Provider; Travel Agency; Tour Services; Car Rental etc.
This enables the licensee to import raw materials, then manufacture/ process / assemble/package the specified products, and export the finished product. It allows the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MY LICENSE
- Application Form
- Passport copy of shareholders, directors
- Passport copy of manager
- Proof of address of shareholder
- Proof of address of manager
- Memorandum & articles of association
- Certificate of incorporation
- Board resolution & power of attorney
Business In UAQ Free Trade Zone
Agricultural licenses get issued to the owners of livestock and arable farms and fisheries. Obtaining license for agricultural activities in Umm Al Quwain also pertains to trading in plants listed under CITES, seeds, agricultural enhancers, pesticides, and fertilizers.
The concept of ecommerce has boomed all around the world and UAQ is not far behind in addressing the matter. This license in the free zone is for the business entities that want to initiate and set up ecommerce business.
The trade in the region has largely focused on innovation which is why this license starts coming into the picture. This license puts the emphasis on business entities that build up innovation-based models. Keeping this mind, such companies need to apply for innovation license.
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL LICENSE
The national industrial license is for a company that has partnership from the Government in its ownership. The businesses that operate under more than 51% ownership from the Government of UAE need to have this license.
Offshore registration gets initiated only when an established company setup with limited liability comes into the picture. Having a license is not a mandate in this case, but for the formation of the company, you need to have a Certificate of Incorporation. Regardless of the type of business that you want to open in the region, we have a solution for you. We will handle the entire process of license acquisition to ensure that you can start your business in the free zone without any glitches.