Mainland Company Formation Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is one of the most advanced Emirates and has an excellent infrastructure for supporting all kinds of businesses. A mainland company formation in Abu Dhabi is a great choice for entrepreneurs and investors from all around the world. There are many added advantages to benefit from when you register your company, such as longer trade license validity, easy and fast renewals, costs, and payment cuts, and much fewer taxes to pay.
Our experts will go through the formation process, covering all needed steps, including local sponsorship, DED registration, business address verification, needed approvals, notarized MOA, suitable office spaces, and all other needed steps, till we successfully register your company and issue the right license.
Mainland Business Setup Abu Dhabi Costs
We will help you to determine the actual cost of starting your mainland company, which vary based on your company’s structure, needed visas, the number and nature of performed activities, and many other factors. Some of the required fees to register your mainland company in Abu Dhabi are:
- One-time legal fees
- Annual sponsor fees
- One-time incorporation fees for the arrangement of inspections
- One – time approvals fees
- One-time documents certified translations and submission fees
- Visa Issuance Costs
- Company Registration with Immigration
- Company registration with the labor ministry
- Notary fees
- License fees
Abu Dhabi Mainland Company Formation Packages
*We extend and modify the mentioned provided services to serve your business needs.
Mainland Company Formation Abu Dhabi Advantages
If you are still having second thoughts about the best location to start your new business formation in the UAE. We understand your concern because it is difficult to make a decision when there are so many good options to choose from.
It is difficult to make decisions about building an empire in the world’s most important and highly active business hub. Here are some advantages of considering Abu Dhabi in comparison to other emirates:
The overall cost of licensing and setting up the company in Abu Dhabi is cost-efficient as compared to Dubai, Sharjah, and other emirates.
- The process of registration is far more easy, quick, and effective.
- Abu Dhabi provides a facility of long-lasting commercial license that is 2 years.
- There is very little or no stress on renewals as well as provides special deals on annual billings.
- There is the least possible taxation on the limited liability company (LLC) in Abu Dhabi.