Abu Dhabi Mainland
Abu Dhabi is a highly advanced Emirate and is a very supportive business environment, so a mainland company setup there is a very smart decision to make. There are many added advantges to benefit from when you register your company, such as; longer trade license validity, easy and fast renewals, costs and payments cuts and much less taxes to pay.
Our experts will go through the formation process, covering all needed steps , including local sponsorship, DED registration, business address verification, needed approvals, notarized MOA , suitable office spaces and all other needed steps , till we successfully register your company and issue the right license.
Setup Business in Abu Dhabi?
We will help you to determine the actual cost of starting your mainland company, which vary based on your company’s structure, needed visas, the number and nature of performed activities, and many other factors. Some of the required fees to register your mainland company in Abu Dhabi are:
- One-time legal fees
- Annual sponsor fees
- One-time incorporation fees for the arrangement of inspections
- One – time approvals fees
- One-time documents certified translations and submission fees
- Visa Issuance Costs
- Company Registration with Immigration
- Company registration with labor ministry
- Notary fees
- License fees
*We extend and modify the mentioned provided services to serve your business needs.
It is difficult to make decisions about building empire in the world’s most important and highly active business hub. Here are some advantages of considering Abu Dhabi in comparison to other emirates.
- The overall cost of licensing and setting up the company in Abu Dhabi is cost efficient as compared to Dubai, Sharjah and other emirates.
- The process of registration is far more easy, quick and effective.
- Abu Dhabi provides facility of long lasting commercial license that is 2 years.
- There is very less or no stress on renewals as well as provides special deals on annual billings.
- There are least possible taxation on the limited liability company (LLC) in Abu Dhabi.