Mainland Company Formation in UAQ
Umm Al Quwain is the least populated emirate in the UAE. It is also the second smallest in terms of area. The UAQ is located by the Persian Gulf, which is the body of water near it. The UAQ is an emirate that consists mainly of a coastal city for which the Umm Al Quwain is named, and an inland oasis town which is known as Falaj Al Mualla. The main economy of the region consists of fisheries and tourism. However, the authorities are trying to incentivize the growth of the trade and industry in the region by offering several benefits to businesses located here.
Business Setup in Umm Al Quwain Mainland
Mainland company formation in UAQ has a lot of benefits. As the local authorities are providing a lot of incentives to bolster the emirate’s economy. Business conglomerates, SMEs, micro-businesses, and startups can benefit from these incentives to gain a competitive advantage for their business. Investors will also find many lucrative investment opportunities in UAQ. Business formation in both UAQ free zone and the UAQ mainland has its advantages.
If you are looking for a company formation in UAQ mainland, our professional consultants can help you get started. Our expert business setup consultants have completed the registration process for UAQ mainland company formation countless times. As a result, they have the necessary experience to set up a new company without any hassle. If you are having trouble deciding on which industry to enter, you can still contact our consultants as they have extensive market research and industry experience in Umm Al Quwain.
Advantages of Mainland Business Setup in UAQ with us
- No duties on import and export;
- 100% foreign ownership, depending on the approval of regulatory bodies;
- No capital gain, corporate, and income taxes;
- Businesses are allowed to repatriate capital, funds, and profits;
- Modern infrastructure;
- Low energy and real estate costs;
- Inexpensive labor force;
- Liberal labor laws;
- No recruitment issues
Procedure for Mainland Company Formation in UAQ
Here are the steps required for the formation of a new company in Umm Al Quwain mainland:
Request A Call
The Documents Required for Mainland Company Formation in UAQ
- Copy of the owner’s valid passport.
- If the shareholder is an Emirati, then a copy of his/her national ID.
- Copy of the lease agreement.
- The property certificate if it is available.
- The authentic copy of the Memorandum of Association.
- A copy of the business venture’s feasibility study/ business plan.
- The contract of partnership should there be a partner.
- If the owner is an ex-pat, then a no-objection certificate and a copy of the visa or residence are required.