Offshore Company Formation Dubai
Offshore Company Setup UAE Package Includes
Business Locations in UAE Mainland
Restrictions of Offshore Company Formation Dubai
These are the few restrictions that any Offshore Company Formation in Dubai faces:
- Prohibited activities include insurance, banking, and financial services. Additions can be made based on the new cases.
- The UAE Offshore Company formation is not allowed entirely by the authorities to perform any commercial operations in the country.
- There are specific areas where you can invest in real estate while being considered offshore.
Get a Free Quote
Dubai Offshore Company Registration Requirements
The requirements for Offshore Company Registration in UAE vary for individual applicants and corporate applicants. However, there are some common requirements for both individual and corporate applicants. They are:
- It is required to mention the proposed capital in the application for the offshore company formation registration.
- It is required to mention the full names and addresses of the applicants in the application for offshore company formation.
- It is required to provide the offshore company’s proposed Memorandum and Articles of Association with the application form.
- It is required that the offshore company only act as they mentioned in their company formation registration application.
- It is required for the offshore company to only provide their services and facilities in the mentioned locations in the UAE without any exceptions.
As we mentioned earlier, there are different requirements for individual applicants and corporate applicants.
Here are the requirements for individual applicants:
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
- The personal profile of the applicant.
- The bank reference letter of the applicant.
- The applicant’s proof of residence (documents that provide evidence of the applicant’s address, like water bill, electricity bill, or other utility bills).
- A copy of the director’s passport (at least one director is required, any of the company’s shareholders can be a director).
- The Power of Attorney to pursue the company incorporation process, which should be in favor of our office (we will provide a draft for you).
- The Power of Attorney is required to be notarized and legalized from the UAE embassy in the country of company formation.
Here are the requirements for corporate applicants:
- The certificate of registration of the company is required, which is attested and legalized by the embassy of the UAE in the country of the corporate’s origin.
- The certificate of good standing of the company is required, which is attested and legalized by the embassy of the UAE in the country of the corporate’s origin.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company are required, which is attested and legalized by the embassy of the UAE in the country of the corporate’s origin.
- The corporate applicant’s bank reference letter.
- A board resolution from the corporate applicant calling for the establishment of the offshore company and the appointment of directors (at least one director is required, any of the company’s shareholders can be a director).
- It is required for the corporate applicant to appoint Company Setup as the company’s legal representative for the offshore company formation, all these have to be attested and legalized by the embassy of the UAE in the country of the corporate’s origin.
UAE Offshore License
Documents Required for Offshore Company Setup Dubai
|Documents required for RAK International Corporate Center:||Documents required for Jebel Ali Offshore:|
|A passport copy should be certified and provided.||A passport copy should be certified and provided.|
|Address proof like a utility bill or tenancy agreement.||Bank reference letter. |
Address proof like a utility bill or tenancy agreement.
Bank statement of last 6 months.
Our agents have been setting up offshore companies in the UAE for some time now. They have gained invaluable experience in this field that will help you get started in the UAE without any obstacles. Our agents have developed connections with various government bodies and agencies because of working with them for so long. These networks will help streamline the offshore company formation registration.
Even after the registration is complete, our agents will help you through their services to solve any problems you might face down the line. Opening a business in a new place can be stressful, even if it is a well-established business elsewhere in the world. This is because new places have different cultures and social norms. However, since our agents have a good connection with the locality in Dubai, we can help you navigate your way through the new environment.
If you are looking to set up an offshore company in the UAE, contact our Company Setup agents today. We will complete the company formation process for you so that you can hit the ground running.