Offshore Company Formation UAE
Business Locations in UAE Mainland
Benefits of Offshore Company
Restrictions on the activities of Offshore Companies
- Prohibited activities include the insurance, banking, and financial services. Additions can be made based on the new cases.
- The UAE Offshore Company formation are not allowed entirely by the authorities to perform any commercial operations in the country.
- There are specific areas where you can invest in the real estate while being considered as offshore.
Get a Free Quote
It is important to mention that the offshore companies are only required to act as per they are registered for and there is no exception that they can provide any service or facility in the entire United Arab Emirates.
There should be a proposed capital that must be mentioned in the application
Full names and addresses are required to be mentioned in the application form.
The application form is required to be with the offshore company’s proposed memorandum.
The article of association is also required along with.
- Personal profile of applicant.
- Passport copy of applicant.
- Bank reference letter.
- Proof of residence (utility bills like water/electricity bill evidencing the address of the applicant)
- Director’s passport copy. (shall be one director minimum, shareholder can also become a director)
- Power of Attorney in favor of our office to pursue the incorporation process. (Draft will be provided by us) notarized and legalized up to the UAE Embassy/consulate in the country of execution.
- Certificate of registration of the company duly legalized and attested by the UAE Embassy/Consulate in the country of origin.
- Certificate of good standing of the company duly legalized and attested by the UAE Embassy/Consulate in the country of origin.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company (Applicant Company) duly legalized and attested by the UAE Embassy/Consulate in the country of origin.
- Bank Reference letter.
- Board resolution calling for the establishment of an offshore company, appointment of directors (minimum one director) and appointing our office as the company legal representative duly attested by the UAE Embassy/consulate in the country of origin.
UAE Offshore License
|Rak International Corporate Centre||Jebel Ali Offshore|
|Passport copy should be certified and provided||Passport copy should be certified and provided|
|Address proof like a utility bill or tenancy agreement.||Bank reference letter |
Address proof like a utility bill or tenancy agreement
Bank statement of last 6 months